INTERNAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Internal Dispute Resolution
Intelligent Accounts and Finance Pty Ltd (ABN 39 148 919 715) is committed to the efficient and fair resolution of all client complaints as and when they are received. This level of fairness in treatments applies to all involved in any complaints or dispute process.
Intelligent Accounts and Finance Pty Ltd has two types of dispute resolution processes for clients:
- Internal Disputes Resolution; and
- External Disputes Resolution.
Internal Disputes Resolution Scheme
It is important that Intelligent Accounts and Finance Pty Ltd and Credit Representatives provide documentation of all actions taken during the complaints handling process. Our internal complaints handling system is easy to understand and in plain English. Intelligent Accounts and Finance Pty Ltd will make every effort to ensure that the client has every opportunity to express their concern and complaint.
If you have a concern or complaint with us you may:
- Email us at –[email protected];
- Talk to our Complaints Manager by calling 1300 888 416;
- Write a letter addressed to Level 1, 23-27 Wellington St, St Kilda, VIC, 3182
- Talk to your NLG Credit Representative;
- Upon receipt of a concern or complaint we will discuss the issue with you and undertake any necessary investigation to resolve the issue;
- All client complaints must be responded to within 5 days of receipt of the initial complaint.
- Unless unforeseeable circumstances arise, all client complaints are to be resolved within 6 weeks of receipt;
- If after this 6 week period the complaint remains unresolved, you will be informed in writing that your complaint cannot be resolved and we will inform you of your right to continue through an External Complaints Resolution Scheme of which Intelligent Accounts and Finance Pty Ltd. is a member.
External Complaints Resolution (AFCA)
Intelligent Accounts and Finance Pty Ltd is a member of AFCA (Australian Financial Complaints Authority), clients are free to make enquiries with AFCA to addresses any grievances they may have.
Complaints can be lodged with AFCA electronically via their website, or in writing to:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority G.P.O. Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001